Tuesday, March 17

Take Everything Back


I've been busy with wonderful things like dance, and useless worthless things like office-dronery. Yes, I just made that word up - dronery. I like it. It has the right ring to it.

In addition to the exciting purchases I had recently made a post about, a new exciting purchase was also added. A BIG purchase - at least for me. It is LOVELY. And I will definitely take some good pictures of it. :)

Speaking of pictures, here are some outtakes from one of our shoots. Isn't the red of this velvet dress so gorgeous?





I'm so sleepy. :(((

5 comments:

life . style . dissected said...

the heart - back is to die for!
this is so insanely chic with your bob i can't stand it!

gorgeous girl.
x
m

Anonymous said...

Dronery.. Lol. I love it :).

Btw, I love your dress. I love how the back resembles a heart!


xoxo, Jei
noiretro.cjb.net

Rachel said...

I MISS YOU HUI!!
Can't wait to see your dance this weekend!
♥♥

Everyone: hui sewed wire into the back to make that lovely heart ;)

Katrina said...

Back is amazing!
Love this outfit!:)

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

So, so, so, so gorgeous. Period. I love those shoes too!!

And dronery does have a ring to it!

xoxo,
La C.