Thursday, March 26

Make Me Beautiful


For those who know that I dabble in dance outside of madness-blogging and office-dronery, here is a video of the item I had choreographed for a dance production that has just gone by. Many beautiful memories of my beautiful girls. I love how their hair swished about so sexily. :)

The music featured is "A Perfect Lie" by The Engine Room (i.e. the Nip/Tuck theme song) and "Until We Bleed" by Kleerup featuring Lykke Li (whom Capuccino B and I both adore!)

This is dedicated to you, La Lovely, my blogtwin! ♥


Watch Anaesthesia in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

I hope you enjoyed that. :)

3 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Hui.

This is absolutely beautiful.
As in oh-my-god everything was so amazing.

The hair whipping/flipping was so awesome (I always add a bit of that when I'm dancing!). The choreo? Breathtaking. LOVE the beginning. SO sick.

I'm not at all surprised that you choreographed such an amazing number.

Your blogtwin,
La C.

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

Hahahaha, yes we do!!

The choreo is so cool!!
I agree with "La Couturier" The hair whipping/flipping was great!



x

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Hair swishing is absolutely the sexiest!

Perhaps one day I'll find a video of me doing a dance? Haha =]

Love the girls' costumes as well. Simple but so stunning!

Bisous,
La C.