Sunday, May 17

Sniff


I'm still very, very and by very I mean, very sick. Being "under the weather" is putting it very mildly.

The good thing about being sick is - I've not been to work in days. Less of my workplace is always a good thing.

Anyhoots, here is another Taipei shot of my newly chopped and dyed(?) hair, my lovely Prada butterflies and my blue nails in a random streetsnap by one of the gang on our trip to Taipei.


*sniff* *hack* *cough*

Hope everyone's doing better than I am. ♥

2 comments:

boubou said...

Bonsoir ! just came across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages story or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Alize Morand said...

Hey lovely,

I hope you're doing better.
Sending you lots of hugs and thoughts from London.
Bisous! xxxx