Monday, January 5

Jewelled Rings and Fuschia Things


Dearest Hui,

Sorry for the late reply. As you know, I've begun my very demanding masters course in Speech and Language Pathology and don't know how much time I will have to write you from now on :(((. On the plus side, we are both now on NUS grounds! For my absence, here's a piece of Edward Cullen fanart which I found randomly. I hope it does well to replace me.

The Bagues Ancolia is indeed an exquisite piece. You are right, that drop is outstandingly subtle. It really does belong on your graceful, delicate finger. I shall look into steali- purchasing it for you as soon as I can.

I would like to clarify that I never said I'd buy you the Miu Miu Bow-Front Flats, or any shoes for that matter. I merely indicated that I would entertain the thought, because it was Christmas and because their colour was so pretty. If you would like, I could paint your feet pink. I think that is something I can much better afford.

Sexy glances back atcha,
Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i love that picture.

yum :)

xoxo,
La C.