Friday, February 20

GOSH I'M SO ANGRY MY SKIRT'S GONNA BLOW




Do you think if I wore this moving dress from Hussein Chalayan's Spring 2007 show to the office the bosses would stop pushing me around to do stuff that they're too lazy to do when they are clearly the ones with the know-how? Like I told one of my bosses today, "It's like the blind leading those who can bloody see!" Okay, I didn't say the "bloody" of course. But I certainly meant it. *grits teeth*

I am glad that I've always stuck to my own motto, which I learnt as a child from the character Rasputin in Anastasia, the animated film. He said, and I quote - "If you want something done, you have to do it yourself." I've certainly stuck by it. I just wish these lazy arses would start thinking about cleaning their own shit for a change.

Rarr. :x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title for this post! I finally get the irony :P hahah.

But yes, the collection is def. *hawt!

Idk if I'll see F21 knocking off such a thing any time soon though >__>;.

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

I have to say, i don't like too much those skirts, haha :P

x

Elizabeth said...

wow.
that is crazy!

life . style . dissected said...

love this video!
i showed it to my students when i was an art teacher and they flipped!

hope you girls are wonderful and having the best week ever.

thanks for your beyond lovely comments on my jewelry, literally made my day.

x
m

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Aw; those bosses of yours should be taught that motto.

xoxo,
La C.